DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   clc512e Vertical line.. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/685314-clc512e-vertical-line.html)

Stu jaxon March 4th 21 08:24 PM

clc512e Vertical line..

Hi Group, can someone help please, I have a Craig TV, model# clc512e, 32 inch,. that has a Vertical line, I checked the panel buffer tabs for loose connections, and pressed down them, didn't do anything. I reconnected ribbon cables, and also checked for loose wires,.. line is still there.

[email protected] March 5th 21 02:31 PM

clc512e Vertical line..

On Thursday, March 4, 2021 at 3:24:35 PM UTC-5, Stu jaxon wrote:
Hi Group, can someone help please, I have a Craig TV, model# clc512e, 32 inch,. that has a Vertical line, I checked the panel buffer tabs for loose connections, and pressed down them, didn't do anything. I reconnected ribbon cables, and also checked for loose wires,.. line is still there.

It's a bad COF IC on the flexible ribbon. The display is toast unless you want to try installing a tab on the display for a $85 TV..