DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Darius D1450 and AT&T CM-1200 "tweeting" (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/684803-re-darius-d1450-t-cm-1200-tweeting.html)

Jef Od February 5th 21 10:47 PM

Darius D1450 and AT&T CM-1200 "tweeting"

Hello all. I tried to locate a chat room for this specifically but...this is the only thing that I've found.

I'm not electronically knowledgeable enough to know what to do so, here's my question;
I have a blown HER303 and I'm wondering if I should replace it with a "larger" diode? I ask this since it looks like it stays pretty hot whenever energized.

Oh yea, this is a compact hard drive power supply.

Any help would be VERY appreciated.

~Jef

Jef Od February 5th 21 11:04 PM

Darius D1450 and AT&T CM-1200 "tweeting"

On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 5:47:42 PM UTC-5, Jef Od wrote:

UPDATE: I really don't understand this depth of verbiage but, I found this post and would very much appreciate some "seasoned guidance".

This Mouser diode has both lower reverse recovery time and is rated for 4 Amps at 80C.
http://www.mouser.com/search/Product...wrlOf4Ew%3D%3D

~Jef