DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ICETech Micromaster LV (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/684728-icetech-micromaster-lv.html)

Abandoned_Trolley February 2nd 21 06:41 PM

ICETech Micromaster LV

I have one of these things sitting around in my workshop but so far I
have been unable to make any sense of it, so rather than chuck it in the
skip I am offering it free to anybody who might want to pay the postage.

Its the Micromaster LV model (NOT the later LV48)

As far as I can make out its complete apart from a few missing fixing
screws. I have the (UK) AC adaptor which has some weird connector on the
end.

Theres various bits of DOS / Old Windows software knocking around on
the internet and I would imagine it might be of some use to anybody who
already has one (or anybody who knows more about them that I do)

I am based in Essex so its probably only of interest to readers in the UK

Get in touch on here if you want any further details

AT