DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony KLV-26HG2: Overscan & Service Menu (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/68247-sony-klv-26hg2-overscan-service-menu.html)

Romain Krecké September 7th 04 07:47 PM

Sony KLV-26HG2: Overscan & Service Menu

Hi,

I've noticed at my dealer's that the LCD TVs in the show room have a bigger
overscan area (one sees less of the picture) than the CRTs. As I'm
considering to purchase an LCD TV, I would like to know if there is a
possibility to access the service menu on Sony Flat TVs (KLV-26HG2 for
instance) in the same way as one can access the service menu on Sony CRTs
(i+, 5, Vol+, TV ON). If not, is is possible at all to adjust the picture
geometry on LCD TVs?

Many thanks.