DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LECroy 6050A parts and/or service manual? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/682355-lecroy-6050a-parts-service-manual.html)

George Gonzalez November 18th 20 08:01 PM

LECroy 6050A parts and/or service manual?

Hi all,
I just got two LECroy 6050A oscilloscopes. Both work fine but are missing a few knobs. I cannot find a service manual to look up the part numbers and even the LeCroy web site is kinda mum about parts and service.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

AG0I

John Robertson November 18th 20 08:20 PM

On 2020/11/18 12:01 p.m., George Gonzalez wrote:
Hi all,
I just got two LECroy 6050A oscilloscopes. Both work fine but are missing a few knobs. I cannot find a service manual to look up the part numbers and even the LeCroy web site is kinda mum about parts and service.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

AG0I

https://www.sphere.bc.ca/ has lots of parts for test gear...