DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   ### Toshiba TV CF2666R vertical problem ### (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/68191-toshiba-tv-cf2666r-vertical-problem.html)

Mike September 7th 04 12:52 PM

### Toshiba TV CF2666R vertical problem ###

I have Toshiba TV CF2666R with popular vertical problem.
I exactly know what to do at this case. But I can't fined the C301
Can somebody point me out where C301 is located?

Thanks. Mike.

Mike September 8th 04 04:57 AM

(Mike) wrote in message . com...
I have Toshiba TV CF2666R with popular vertical problem.
I exactly know what to do at this case. But I can't fined the C301
Can somebody point me out where C301 is located?

Thanks. Mike.

Thanks David.
Still do not see the cap. C301.
Mike.

Franc Zabkar September 8th 04 07:54 AM

On 7 Sep 2004 20:57:42 -0700, (Mike) put finger
to keyboard and composed:

(Mike) wrote in message . com...
I have Toshiba TV CF2666R with popular vertical problem.
I exactly know what to do at this case. But I can't fined the C301
Can somebody point me out where C301 is located?

Thanks. Mike.

Thanks David.
Still do not see the cap. C301.
Mike.

I don't know your model, but if it's anything like the Toshiba TV I
repaired recently, you will probably find a faulty 2.2uF 50V cap near
the TA8718 video/chroma/sync IC. One recent email from a fellow in the
UK identifies this cap as C303. I don't know if his model is the same
as yours, though. Perhaps you have the wrong circuit reference? This
same fellow had an intermittent vertical collapse fault which he
traced to dry joints at R323 (?) which is the current sense resistor
in the vertical yoke circuit.

This URL also identifies C638 (47uF 25V) as a possible culprit:
http://www.e-repair.co.uk/faults/TA017247.HTM

- Franc Zabkar