DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Schematic for Sony KV X2553S TV, black and white problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/67887-schematic-sony-kv-x2553s-tv-black-white-problem.html)

Don Fletcher September 4th 04 10:34 PM

Schematic for Sony KV X2553S TV, black and white problem

Does anyone know where I might find a schematic for a Sony KV-X2553S TV, or
similar as I have a problem with mine going black and white now and then. I
have checked for bad solder connections and loose plugs but it would look to
be more than that, it happens after it has been running for about 30 minutes
and will not happen with the back off, looks to bebought on by heat. If
anyone can help please email me at: