Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default DENON UDRA-60 TWIN CASSETTE PLAYER

HOW CAN I WORK OUT WHERE NEW DRIVE BELTS GO ,WHEN THE OLD BELTS HAVE BROKEN OFF IN MY DENON UDRA-60 TWIN CASSETTE PLAYER? CAN ANYONE HELP?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Adrian:

You are far too kind!

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Actually a friend of mine worked out the formula The two pulley sizes and the distance between, derive the size.

I was surprised he had to figure it our, he was a process engineer in the aeronautics industry, like jet engines n **** But I guess they don't use belts. Now a guy who designs cars would know easily, but I don't know anyone who does or did. We redesigned cars, but not design them.

You send up the parameters I think I can get the specs for what you need. Pulley one and pulley two, and the distance between centers. If you don't have calipers places like Harbor Freight do for cheap, digital ones you don't even have to learn how to read.