DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CRT Sony CPD-G220 smells bad (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/67496-crt-sony-cpd-g220-smells-bad.html)

Lukasz Goralczyk September 1st 04 11:52 AM

CRT Sony CPD-G220 smells bad

Hello,
I was asked to repair this device. I'm not too familiar with crt monitors so
I'm asking for help.
It all started with bad smell (typical electronics burn), the monitor worked
fine (strange). I looked inside and I saw two burned resistorss and it looks
like one var-resistor too. It seems like they belong to some kind of power
supply unit.
Will it be ok if I just exchange the resistors with new ones? Or more
advenced serviceing is needed?
Does anybody know what are values of R529, R526, RY502? Anyway I think I
will need to buy sercice manual...

Thanks and bye bye.

--
Lukasz (odpisujac usun -spamtram- z mojego adresu)
jid: