Preferred Customer

Default Blown Fuse: Need help identifying value

I have a Vivitar - Vivicam 3315 that has a blown fuse. F1 is open,
and the markings on the fuse is '32'. I am not familiar with this
marking. Was hoping someone could help with the value.

Thanks
DragonMaster

Preferred Customer wrote in message . ..
I have a Vivitar - Vivicam 3315 that has a blown fuse. F1 is open,
and the markings on the fuse is '32'. I am not familiar with this
marking. Was hoping someone could help with the value.

Thanks

Check on PCB near it, look on the other side of the fuse or ask them.