DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Servicemode Philips 28pw6006/01 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/66894-servicemode-philips-28pw6006-01-a.html)

Irish Delight August 27th 04 08:42 PM

Servicemode Philips 28pw6006/01

I have no servicemanual available overhere.
Can anybody tell how to get into the servicemode?

Thanks
Jimmy

Lee August 27th 04 10:33 PM

Irish Delight wrote:
I have no servicemanual available overhere.
Can anybody tell how to get into the servicemode?

Usual warnings about not entering service menu unless you know
what you are doing etc...

But if you are determined then try he
http://home.tiscali.nl/m.majoor/tv__...rvice_mode.htm

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.

Irish Delight August 28th 04 03:30 AM

"Lee" schreef in bericht
Irish Delight wrote:
I have no servicemanual available overhere.
Can anybody tell how to get into the servicemode?

Usual warnings about not entering service menu unless you know
what you are doing etc...

But if you are determined then try he
http://home.tiscali.nl/m.majoor/tv__...rvice_mode.htm

Lee
--
Email address is valid, but is unlikely to be read.

Thanks Lee. Don't worry, I know the procedures.
Kindest regards
Jimmy