DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Canon inkjet printer (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/66304-canon-inkjet-printer.html)

Michele Smith August 23rd 04 03:06 PM

Canon inkjet printer

Hi. I've had this problem on two different models of Canon inkjet
printers. The print head is supposed to fully cycle back to engage the
paper feed function, but it doesn't, and the paper feed doesn't occur.
Any ideas? Thanks. Mark.

Pinchy August 24th 04 07:25 PM

Michele Smith wrote in message ...
Hi. I've had this problem on two different models of Canon inkjet
printers. The print head is supposed to fully cycle back to engage the
paper feed function, but it doesn't, and the paper feed doesn't occur.
Any ideas? Thanks. Mark.

I think the printer is waiting a form feed signal from the PC. Try
the same printer on another PC.