DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Boo Hoo - Natalie crying and talking (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/66226-boo-hoo-natalie-crying-talking.html)

[email protected] August 23rd 04 02:52 AM

Boo Hoo - Natalie crying and talking

She's talking to Adria in bed. Two comments out of her mouth a

1.It's like knocking someone down with the ball or sliding into
someone. You don't do it out of hate. You do it because it's a sport.

2.When I'm gone and you're here, whatever you do you have to make
it hurt.

Sound like either intimidation or hatefulness to me.

[email protected] August 23rd 04 02:54 AM

On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:52:10 -0400, wrote:

She's talking to Adria in bed. Two comments out of her mouth a

1.It's like knocking someone down with the ball or sliding into
someone. You don't do it out of hate. You do it because it's a sport.

2.When I'm gone and you're here, whatever you do you have to make
it hurt.

Sound like either intimidation or hatefulness to me.

Sorry.......Wrong group

Michael A. Covington August 23rd 04 03:35 AM

wrote in message
On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:52:10 -0400, wrote:

She's talking to Adria in bed. Two comments out of her mouth a

Sound like either intimidation or hatefulness to me.

Sorry.......Wrong group

You can say that again!