DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Zenith projection ZB4685T picture too large (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/65719-zenith-projection-zb4685t-picture-too-large.html)

Mike August 18th 04 11:50 PM

Zenith projection ZB4685T picture too large

I have one of these sets, that had no green. I replaced the green tube, did
a reconvergence and tightened all the connections on the HV block. it had
jitters and a blooming affect, and I resoldered the sweep and HV along with
the power supply module. The affects and jitters are gone.

The picture is too large. its the largeness of a 60 or so inch screen, and
its only a 46"

I heard this is a common problem, but im not sure which parts are
responsible for this. I know its not the HV block, as I subbed it from a
good zenith.