DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ricoh MV310e fax/copier error (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/65473-ricoh-mv310e-fax-copier-error.html)

Mike McWhinney August 17th 04 05:44 AM

Ricoh MV310e fax/copier error

Hello,

I'm having a problem with a Ricoh MV310e copier/fax. When I turn on the
machine, it says "WAIT" and then it sounds like the feeder is trying to
feed a page through the ADF. Then I get on the LCD screen a message which
displays a telephone number (i.e. 4143535000) and then I get a message
which says: SERVICE CALL 0-05H.

In the MV310e user's manual it says the error is reporting a poor quality
line. I do not have the system connected to a phone line. I just want to
test to see if it will copy.

Is there any way to remove or clear this error message so that the MV310e may
be used??

Thanks.
Mike McWhinney