Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Any can know how to fix Pioneer SX-700T call this number 0728398967

I got pioneer sx-700t and I just want to fix it
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

===============================

I got pioneer sx-700t and I just want to fix it

** ROTFL !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=pBN9fR8ORyo

..... Phil
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 7/7/2020 5:17 AM, Phil Allison wrote:
wrote:

===============================

I got pioneer sx-700t and I just want to fix it

** ROTFL !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=pBN9fR8ORyo

.... Phil

I use a paintbrush and a blower.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Pimpom wrote:

============

I got pioneer sx-700t and I just want to fix it

** ROTFL !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=pBN9fR8ORyo

I use a paintbrush and a blower.

** Waaayyy too messy to do indoors.

So I use a vacuum cleaner and 1 inch paintbrush in a similar way.

Massively clogged amps with internal fans get done out on my balcony.

Diabolical cases ( ie filthy fans) get a bath in the sink with hot water and detergent. Then dried in the oven at low temp - I kid you not.

...... Phil
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 6/07/2020 10:25 pm, wrote:
I got pioneer sx-700t and I just want to fix it

**I wanna fix my car, but I don't know anything about engines and
gearboxes. Maybe I can ask some random people on the internet?

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 5:30:29 AM UTC-4, Trevor Wilson wrote:
On 6/07/2020 10:25 pm, wrote:
I got pioneer sx-700t and I just want to fix it

**I wanna fix my car, but I don't know anything about engines and
gearboxes. Maybe I can ask some random people on the internet?

--
Trevor Wilson

To be fair, he might be looking to hire someone to fix it for him.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

**I wanna fix my car, but I don't know anything about engines and
gearboxes. Maybe I can ask some random people on the internet?

Sounds reasonable. :-)

I tried to get a print for that thing on Hifiegine and it redirected me to some really frigged up site.

HA, reminds me, my buddy Jack sold a car many years ago. Soon the guy calls and says it doesn't run. Jack says "Hmm, well as far as I knew it was in good condition, is there gas in it ?".

He says "Gas ?".

You know there are people who would like to have a real mechanic drive their car to see if anything is wrong. But that is not the situation here. They better not ask me, I'll rip the tread right off the tires. Tires are not cheap anymore.

How about a description of the problem ? Is that too much to ask ? If so just change all the capacitors with really expensive ones, don't even check them, just change them and hope for the best.

The thing most likely has the standard amplifier circuit which usually poses no problem. However it could need real troubleshooting.

Just ship it here to Ohio and I'll do it for a small fee, and then probably fix it. But I would guess that round trip shipping would be like $200 or more. That is if you are closeby, if you are i Cali****ingfornia it will of course be more. Some truck drivers get almost double pay to go there. They also get better money for going to New England. And NYC, they can live well for a month for one trip there.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 8:43:08 PM UTC-4, wrote:
[...]

People hate urban areas like all that, though. The idea is to stay out in the hills and shake down family and friends for any extra cash.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 07/07/2020 10:30, Trevor Wilson wrote:
On 6/07/2020 10:25 pm, wrote:
I got pioneer sx-700t and I just want to fix it

**I wanna fix my car, but I don't know anything about engines and
gearboxes. Maybe I can ask some random people on the internet?

Thats a fabulous idea Trevor, and to limit the flood of replies, why not
use a dud telephone number ?

AT

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Given that this goes back to July of 2020, the horse is dead, flayed, flensed, salted and jerked.

Further, you are all forgetting the purpose of Usenet - which is to give entirely inappropriate advice using the most obscure possible means-and-methods, that are in no way unrelated to the original request, that are also dangerous and/or poisonous and/or costly, that will absolutely not fix whatever is going on, or not going on.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Monday, February 22, 2021 at 11:54:17 AM UTC-5, Peter W. wrote:
Given that this goes back to July of 2020, the horse is dead, flayed, flensed, salted and jerked.

Further, you are all forgetting the purpose of Usenet - which is to give entirely inappropriate advice using the most obscure possible means-and-methods, that are in no way unrelated to the original request, that are also dangerous and/or poisonous and/or costly, that will absolutely not fix whatever is going on, or not going on.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

And then after all the complicated advice, it is customary to give a simple cheap and easy to implement solution, which will enrage the OP because that's not what he asked for.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Believe it or not this one has been out-stupided.

"Do you have one of those TV fixing machines ? You got no business in business without one".

I wonder if you can top that in Australia. Now I used to be under the impression that most are smart, which means nothing. I am on this really private site, we got three pompous asses that all think they know it all when they are all just disgusting, stupid ultra-liberals. I don't mean regular liberals here, look in the dictionary and there is a picture of them. And of course they know what is best for us 10,000 ****ing miles away.

And y'all spun Lewin A R W Edwards. just type his name in a search and read his history, used to be a resume. I ran into him when he was here doing coding n **** on an H1B. Quit college at 16 ad studies have been ad hoc since, it once said.

So basically I think you have to have a balance so you have to pay for the sharp guys by having a few that, well, are sharp as a bowling ball. It keeps some sort of natural balance maybe.

I am sure this is enough drivel for you, just thought you might derive a little, well something.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

To be fair, he might be looking to hire someone to fix it for him.

Actually you are absolutely right.

All he is saying he wants to fix it. Give an estimate and then see if they "want to fix it".

Now the phone number starts with 07. I don't know how they dial in other countries but 07 is Russia. We have to put like a O++ or some **** to call it.

Well if that is the case he should take it to Poland. They got some GOOOOOOD electronics people there. Sending it across the pond is ridiculous.

And he might never check here again waiting for the phone to ring.