DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony KV27TS20 part ID (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/65030-sony-kv27ts20-part-id.html)

Tom W August 13th 04 10:09 PM

Sony KV27TS20 part ID

Need part # for IC1401 in video input ckt.
As always, thanks for your help!

Tom W

beaudoin August 14th 04 02:55 AM

Sony KV27TS20 part ID

Tom, have you ever had a degaussing problem with this set? I have a color
change on mine. The skin color has changed to green although all colors are
present but incorrect..

Tom W August 14th 04 08:54 PM

No. All the degaussing problems I've seen have localized the color shift to
a particular area on the tube, usually the corners or edges. I know there
are usually small magnets attached to the back of the crt that can fall off
over time, but that should still cause the color shift only in one area of
the tube. If it's just flesh tones that are green, I'd suspect the color
demodulator ckt. If everything is shifted to green, I'd suspect the crt
drive or crt.

beaudoin August 15th 04 05:42 AM

It must be the color demodulator ckt then as all colors are there but
incorrect.