Old June 1st 20, 08:52 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Alternatinve for a 2sd882 npn

On 6/2/2020 12:19 AM, Pimpom wrote:
On 6/1/2020 3:30 AM, Lmm Cams wrote:
On Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 11:43:16 PM UTC+2, abrsvc wrote:
On Sunday, May 31, 2020 at 4:20:43 PM UTC-4, Lmm Cams wrote:
Dose anyone know of a common (ie i may find one in some peice of pcb i have in a draw of stuff) chip i could use in place of a 2sd882 ?

its one of these

https://datasheetspdf.com/pdf/627067/NEC/D882/1

Why an alternative? Digikey has almost 3000 in stock.

Cus I need it v soon and I live in France so that means a weeks delivery....

Phil's suggestion of a BD139 will work in many cases. A
BD235/237/239 is a closer match for max ratings.
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/pdf/...e=M&term=BD235

Oops. That should be BD233/235/237.

Old June 2nd 20, 03:20 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Pimpom wrote:

===============

Phil's suggestion of a BD139 will work in many cases. A
BD235/237/239 is a closer match for max ratings.

** Not if you include Hfe and Ft - the BD139 is way closer then.

As usual, the OP has no idea what parameters matter more and that he ought to reveal what the device is doing.

...... Phil

Old June 2nd 20, 04:43 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 6/1/20 8:20 PM, Phil Allison wrote:
As usual, the OP has no idea what parameters matter more
and that he ought to reveal what the device is doing.

Aw come on Phil. I would have thought by now, you'd have
a bowl of mercury you can use for scrying to look at the
hardware and into poster's minds.

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0
Old June 2nd 20, 06:08 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Fox's Mercantile Idiot wrote:

Aw come on Phil. I would have thought by now, you'd have
a bowl of mercury you can use for scrying to look at the
hardware and into poster's minds.

** Witchcraft is way more you line - Mr Lunatic.

..... Phil