Bryan Sembello

Default Surface-mount aluminum electrolytic capacitor codes/identification

I'm working on a computer motherboard that has suddenly decided not to
power up/initialize. Originally it began powering on and sitting
there not doing much of anything, but now it stops sending the power
signal to the PSU as soon as it is powered on, and clicks back off.
The board has many surface-mount electrolytic capacitors, some of
which are bulging a bit on the top, and I'm thinking this may be the
cause of the problem. There are no through-hole mounted capacitors.
I'm going to try to replace them.

The problem is that I don't understand the codes on the capacitors and
am not sure which values to use when replacing them. I have tried
conversion charts on the Web, but I'm not sure whether the first
number is the value or the second number is. Hopefully someone can
translate them for me...
11 of them have the following (exactly) stamped upon them:

h3
47
16V

3 of them have the following stamped:

14
100
6V

BTW, if it helps, this is the motherboard out of an Apple Macintosh
Performa 6400/200 ("Alchemy"-based motherboard).

Thank you!