Old January 29th 20, 02:37 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default VA48 Sencore schematic

On Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 7:22:40 PM UTC-5, John Robertson wrote:
On 2020/01/28 2:31 p.m., John-Del wrote:
Yeah, that was me...

BTW, if anyone needs any service for the VA62, *that* I have. Everything.

I technically own two VA48s now. Yep. I asked my buddy if he still had his manual and he said just take his VA48. I don't need two and I'd rather repair the one I have now.

Worse case I'll take the second one and compare waveforms between them, assuming his working fine..

Ah, I have also posted on videokarma so we are both right

http://www.videokarma.org/showthread...62#post3220162

Let's see if the schematics turn up!

Check your email...