Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Antique Philco 37-630 radio needs repair.

I'm looking to get this Philco 37-630 radio repaired. It turns on but
there's no sound. Pictures of it are here.
https://app.box.com/s/dae1dyjdv2m0wpfaa0o01zmk1kpwgov3

I am not interested in repairing it myself as I've never repaired any
audio equipment made before 1960. This is a favor for a friend and once
I pull it out of the cabinet and hand it to him, I'd like to give him
the name and address of a reliable shop, preferably near the Central
Coast of California as we live in San Luis Obispo County.

Since it isn't feasible to ship the entire piece of furniture and the
wiring and speaker have seen better days, is there a specific
disassembly procedure I need to follow?

Thanks for your reply.
--
David Farber