Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Default where to get NO diode embedded flybacks?

Looking for a source for getting NO diode embedded flybacks to be able
to run multiplier circuits, etc. I am in the US. Thank you.

AB
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Monday, November 4, 2019 at 2:24:59 PM UTC-5, Al Butterworth wrote:
Looking for a source for getting NO diode embedded flybacks to be able
to run multiplier circuits, etc. I am in the US. Thank you.

AB

Would be useful to know desired operating voltages and so forth, but Mouser has a selection of low-voltage PCB mounted devices.
Triad has a number of higher-voltage devices.

None of which have diodes installed.

Google is your friend.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Mon, 4 Nov 2019 14:24:55 -0500, Al Butterworth
wrote:

Looking for a source for getting NO diode embedded flybacks to be able
to run multiplier circuits, etc. I am in the US. Thank you.

AB

Car ignition coil?

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing precision measurement

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

Looking for a source for getting NO diode embedded flybacks to be able
to run multiplier circuits, etc. I am in the US. Thank you.

AB

Car ignition coil?

LCD TVs don't need flybacks!

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc
picosecond timing precision measurement

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On 2019-11-04 20:24, Al Butterworth wrote:
Looking for a source for getting NO diode embedded flybacks to be able
to run multiplier circuits, etc.Â* I am in the US.Â* Thank you.

AB

Something like this?
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32965980997.html
Couldn't even buy the wire for that price...

Arie

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

"John Larkin" wrote in message
Looking for a source for getting NO diode embedded flybacks to be able
to run multiplier circuits, etc. I am in the US. Thank you.

AB

Car ignition coil?

LCD TVs don't need flybacks!

Who said anything about?--nevermind...

LCDs with CCFL backlights, though. Low power (10s W), high voltage capable
(3, maybe 5kV peak?). Comes with resonant driver circuit, full wave, not
flyback.

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On 11/4/19 2:24 PM, Al Butterworth wrote:
Looking for a source for getting NO diode embedded flybacks to be able
to run multiplier circuits, etc.Â* I am in the US.Â* Thank you.

AB

Ebay seems to have the AC ones, but take a good close look at the
condition before purchase. You can sometimes google the part numbers of
the advertised device and come across a TV manual showing KV output of
the transformer if that's important.

Bad flybacks. Dani Electronics Repair 3 July 29th 06 01:04 AM
NAP PTV 5/6/7XX flybacks [email protected] Electronics Repair 1 September 1st 05 03:25 AM
How do I fix leaks in pipes embedded in concrete floors? sryley UK diy 11 January 13th 04 11:24 PM
New Embedded TCP/IP support Chris Stephens Electronics 0 November 19th 03 02:53 PM
Square steel tubing embedded in concrete: Info/Help?? Terry King Metalworking 4 July 18th 03 05:23 AM