DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Is there ac IC that stores audio? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/641081-there-ac-ic-stores-audio.html)

[email protected] October 19th 19 10:56 AM

Is there ac IC that stores audio?

Please I am working on a project that should play back a pre-recorded audio voice, but need help as to how store and play back this audio when ever a beam (light-IR)is interrupted.
Thanks in advance.

John-Del[_2_] October 19th 19 12:35 PM

On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 5:56:34 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Please I am working on a project that should play back a pre-recorded audio voice, but need help as to how store and play back this audio when ever a beam (light-IR)is interrupted.
Thanks in advance.

Did you ever buy one of those musical birthday cards? They're like $5 and they contain a small PC, battery, IC, and speaker. They play 30 seconds or more of audio with decent fidelity.

The ones I've seen don't use an IC with a case, but the die is actually bonded to the PC and covered with epoxy to save cost.

So yes, there are such ICs. Even better, you can buy the IC, the circuit, and the battery already assembled:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ISD1820-Voi...sAAOSwWm1ctOso

Just add your IR circuit, maybe a small audio amp board and you're all set.

[email protected] October 19th 19 01:03 PM

On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 10:56:34 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Please I am working on a project that should play back a pre-recorded audio voice, but need help as to how store and play back this audio when ever a beam (light-IR)is interrupted.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks very much John exactly what I need, but unfortunately they dont ship to my country.

Reinhard Zwirner[_2_] October 19th 19 03:26 PM

schrieb:
On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 10:56:34 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Please I am working on a project that should play back a pre-recorded audio voice, but need help as to how store and play back this audio when ever a beam (light-IR)is interrupted.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks very much John exactly what I need, but unfortunately they dont ship to my country.

What about this one:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ISD1820-Voice-Recording-Playback-Module-Sound-Recorder-Board-With-Loudspeaker/191674431418?epid=21031517510&hash=item2ca0afb7ba: g:8PUAAOxy69JTCc-9#shpCntId

HTH

Reinhard

Ralph Mowery October 19th 19 03:32 PM

Is there ac IC that stores audio?

In article ,
says...

On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 10:56:34 AM UTC+1, wrote:
Please I am working on a project that should play back a pre-recorded audio voice, but need help as to how store and play back this audio when ever a beam (light-IR)is interrupted.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks very much John exactly what I need, but unfortunately they dont ship to my country.

Here is a manual on the module. It lists the chip and shows the circuit
for it.

https://www.allelectronics.com/mas_a...nics2018/spec/
ME-63.pdf

The chip is an ISD1820

I have bought a cople of those modules and they work very well.