Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default 500 watts RAIDMAX ATX12V

I am looking for the scematic of the RAIDMAX ATX12V AT2005b 380W Power Supply.

Inadvertently, I shorted the green wire to a live ground. Sparks occurred on the board around 470u 16v capacitor. I replaced it but othe components may have been destroyed.

He https://www.dropbox.com/s/tas1k9r9w5...20web.jpg?dl=0

The item with a check mark has been checked or replaced.

2- Somebody knows what is the value of the fuse?

1- Somebody knows what is the type (transistor?) of the #1 component ? It exploded and I can only see the numbers 80. Is ir a transistor, a voltage reference, ?

Any clue is welcomed.

Greetings,

JPD
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Le mercredi 14 août 2019 02:49:57 UTC-4, Jean Pierre Daviau a écritÂ*:
I am looking for the scematic of the RAIDMAX ATX12V AT2005b 500W Power Supply.

Inadvertently, I shorted the green wire to a live ground. Sparks occurred on the board around 470u 16v capacitor. I replaced it but othe components may have been destroyed.

He https://www.dropbox.com/s/tas1k9r9w5...20web.jpg?dl=0

The item with a check mark has been checked or replaced.

2- Somebody knows what is the value of the fuse?

1- Somebody knows what is the type (transistor?) of the #1 component ? It exploded and I can only see the numbers 80. Is ir a transistor, a voltage reference, ?

Any clue is welcomed.

Greetings,

JPD

500W instead of 380 watts
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 2:49:57 AM UTC-4, Jean Pierre Daviau wrote:
I am looking for the scematic of the RAIDMAX ATX12V AT2005b 380W Power Supply.

Inadvertently, I shorted the green wire to a live ground. Sparks occurred on the board around 470u 16v capacitor. I replaced it but othe components may have been destroyed.

He https://www.dropbox.com/s/tas1k9r9w5...20web.jpg?dl=0

The item with a check mark has been checked or replaced.

2- Somebody knows what is the value of the fuse?

1- Somebody knows what is the type (transistor?) of the #1 component ? It exploded and I can only see the numbers 80. Is ir a transistor, a voltage reference, ?

Any clue is welcomed.

Greetings,

JPD

You might try contacting the manufacturer. If you get the right tech person they are often very helpful.

George H.