Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Tip-Cutting Pliers

https://www.ebay.com/p/Crescent-USA-...rs/28027599507

Not a bad price for a US-made tool. And excellent for reaching-and-clipping.

I just purchased three (3) in addition to the two (2) already in use.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2019/07/17 8:07 a.m., wrote:
https://www.ebay.com/p/Crescent-USA-...rs/28027599507

Not a bad price for a US-made tool. And excellent for reaching-and-clipping.

I just purchased three (3) in addition to the two (2) already in use.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

And all Sold Out...

John :-#(#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

When I posted, 10 were available - less my 3.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA