Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Anybody got a Wells Gardner 9K7704 yoke?

Table top arcade game from Merit.

Horizontal windings burned under the convergence magnet tape. I separated the windings and repaired the break, but it's still not right.

The monitor is a Wells Gardner 9K7704 with a DSG-0992CL deflection yoke.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2019/07/15 12:22 p.m., John-Del wrote:
Table top arcade game from Merit.

Horizontal windings burned under the convergence magnet tape. I separated the windings and repaired the break, but it's still not right.

The monitor is a Wells Gardner 9K7704 with a DSG-0992CL deflection yoke.

We may have that yoke, I'll have to remember to ask Alex tomorrow
(service manager). You can send me a note as a reminder!

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com