DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Canon DM-MV20E camera problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/63623-canon-dm-mv20e-camera-problem.html)

David August 3rd 04 10:30 AM

Canon DM-MV20E camera problem

Hi all,

I'm wondering if anyone can point me into the right direction in obtaining a
service manual for the following Canon mini-dv camcorder:

Canon DM-MV20E

It appears that the zoom control on the camera has failed. When the button
is switched to either T or W the camera doesn't zoom. The camera will zoom
if the remote is used instead, which makes the zoom switch on the camera the
likely culprit. I need to know the procedure for removing the switch.
Thanks,

David.