DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Equivalence Power Transistor 3PIN BU2507DX - Help Please ;) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/63549-equivalence-power-transistor-3pin-bu2507dx-help-please-%3B.html)

[CORRAD] August 2nd 04 07:38 PM

Equivalence Power Transistor 3PIN BU2507DX - Help Please ;)

Hi,

my need an equivalence (compatible substitute) of Pwer Transistor (3PIN)

BU2507DX

Thanks to all those that will help me

PS Sorry for my English

Benoit Bissonnette August 3rd 04 05:08 AM

"[CORRAD]" wrote in message ...
Hi,

my need an equivalence (compatible substitute) of Pwer Transistor (3PIN)

BU2507DX

Thanks to all those that will help me

PS Sorry for my English

Hi,

The BU2507DX is still in production from Philips Semiconductor. If
you need a cross you can try the NTE2353 or ECG2353 replacement for
the BU2508DX. Be very carefull do double the datasheet of both part
to confirm it will fit.
http://www.nteinc.com/specs/2300to2399/pdf/nte2353.pdf

Regards,

Benoit

[CORRAD] August 7th 04 08:56 PM

Equivalence Power Transistor 3PIN BU2507DX - Help Please ;)

"Benoit Bissonnette" ha scritto nel
messaggio om...

[CUT]
If you need a cross you can try the NTE2353 or ECG2353 replacement for
the BU2508DX.

[CUT]

Good information,
Thanks! ;)