DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to Remove White Spots from Monitors & TVs (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/634034-re-how-remove-white-spots-monitors-tvs.html)

Adrian Caspersz April 2nd 19 03:12 PM

How to Remove White Spots from Monitors & TVs

On 02/04/2019 02:43, Tom Del Rosso wrote:
I had never heard of this problem before, but it's good to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrNqM2GO7IU

Thanks,

I have exactly the same issue on mine, and now knowing that its just a
spec of dust on the diffuser, is explanatory enough so I'm content
enough to leave this Dell as it is. It's not as the LCD is broke and
colours are coming out wrong, or stuck pixels etc...

--
Adrian C

Fox's Mercantile April 2nd 19 03:49 PM

On 4/2/19 9:12 AM, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 02/04/2019 02:43, Tom Del Rosso wrote:
I had never heard of this problem before, but it's good to know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrNqM2GO7IU

Thanks,

I have exactly the same issue on mine, and now knowing that its just a
spec of dust on the diffuser, is explanatory enough so I'm content
enough to leave this Dell as it is. It's not as the LCD is broke and
colours are coming out wrong, or stuck pixels etc...

It's a matter of "how much is your time worth?"
That and a risk assessment for potential "Oops."

--
"I am a river to my people."
Jeff-1.0