Old February 22nd 19, 08:20 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Scratchy volume control.

wrote:

** Grandiose, autistic ****heads need to be got rid of.

People like Peter Wieck are a pox on the face of the earth.

In ordinary life one simply avoids complete pricks like them - but on usenet the cretins are in your face and will not go away no matter how many times you direct them.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

This old fool is a demented troll who thinks he OWNS the NG.

He ****ing well does not.

...... Phil

Old February 22nd 19, 08:25 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Yo, twit:

Watch for that stranger with a phone pointed in your direction. Could happen at any time, anywhere that you crawl out from under your rock, or out of your cellar. Really.

Pete Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Old February 23rd 19, 06:53 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Phil Allison wrote:
Ian Jackson wrote

I feel that the horrors of WD40 are greatly exaggerated.

** The name is WD40 - not WMD40.

But it makes a great flame thrower. I think the propellant has
something to do with that.

Old February 23rd 19, 08:18 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Tom Del Rosso wrote:

Phil Allison wrote:

I feel that the horrors of WD40 are greatly exaggerated.

** The name is WD40 - not WMD40.

But it makes a great flame thrower. I think the propellant has
something to do with that.

** The propellant is CO2

.... Phil

Old February 23rd 19, 11:53 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

WD-40 is a CLEANER - for mechanical
movements only, not electronics. As such,
it should be followed up with a proper lubricant
in door hinges, latches, or anything else it
has been used to free up around the home
or business.

For electronics, use electronics cleaner. That's
why it's called 'electronics cleaner/spray'.
Old February 24th 19, 02:59 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

WD-40 is a CLEANER

** It's a lubricant too - says so right on the can, ****head.

- for mechanical
movements only, not electronics.

** Correct it is no use on capacitors, transistors or ICs.

Wot a moron !!!!!

Redundant bull**** sniped.

..... Phil
Old February 24th 19, 08:37 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Phil Allison wrote:
Tom Del Rosso wrote:

Phil Allison wrote:

I feel that the horrors of WD40 are greatly exaggerated.

** The name is WD40 - not WMD40.

But it makes a great flame thrower. I think the propellant has
something to do with that.

** The propellant is CO2

.... Phil

Used to have propane. I used it on tent worms. Now very hard to ignite.

Greg
Old February 24th 19, 09:07 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

GS wrote:

But it makes a great flame thrower. I think the propellant has
something to do with that.

** The propellant is CO2

.... Phil

Used to have propane.

** The propellant was changed to CO2 about 20 year ago.

I used it on tent worms. Now very hard to ignite.

** The liquid is still highly lethal to cockroaches.

..... Phil