Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Free Ampex A692 mono tube amp

Running condition unknown except for the following: a long hard wired AC cord was added to supplement the side AC receptacle which is still there, but the AC cord has no plug (looks like it was wire-nutted into an even longer cord). Two of the three knobs are missing. It's never been stored in a wet or unheated area.

The push pull 6V6s and the rectifier are RCA all dated late 1957 and I believe them to be original to the amp. The 12AU7 and EF86 are missing, so it's untested.

Other than the two missing signal tubes and knobs, it's complete.

I will box it, but won't ship it. If you want it, you must issue a pick up at my business location.

Email me at: delstv--AT-- A O L.c o m
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 09/24/2018 01:03 PM, John-Del wrote:
Running condition unknown except for the following: a long hard wired AC cord was added to supplement the side AC receptacle which is still there, but the AC cord has no plug (looks like it was wire-nutted into an even longer cord). Two of the three knobs are missing. It's never been stored in a wet or unheated area.

The push pull 6V6s and the rectifier are RCA all dated late 1957 and I believe them to be original to the amp. The 12AU7 and EF86 are missing, so it's untested.

Other than the two missing signal tubes and knobs, it's complete.

I will box it, but won't ship it. If you want it, you must issue a pick up at my business location.

Email me at: delstv--AT-- A O L.c o m

Don't want it but I think you should mention your city
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Monday, September 24, 2018 at 5:22:58 PM UTC-4, philo wrote:
On 09/24/2018 01:03 PM, John-Del wrote:
Running condition unknown except for the following: a long hard wired AC cord was added to supplement the side AC receptacle which is still there, but the AC cord has no plug (looks like it was wire-nutted into an even longer cord). Two of the three knobs are missing. It's never been stored in a wet or unheated area.

The push pull 6V6s and the rectifier are RCA all dated late 1957 and I believe them to be original to the amp. The 12AU7 and EF86 are missing, so it's untested.

Other than the two missing signal tubes and knobs, it's complete.

I will box it, but won't ship it. If you want it, you must issue a pick up at my business location.

Email me at: delstv--AT-- A O L.c o m

Don't want it but I think you should mention your city.

Good point. Shipped from Waterbury, CT 06706-2002.