DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need schematic (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/619306-need-schematic.html)

OGER September 20th 18 02:38 AM

Need schematic

Need the schematic for

4VWIN Wireless Home Security Driveway Alarm
https://www.amazon.com/4VWIN-Wireles...e+door+monitor

or
Harbor Freight Home Security Driveway Alarm
https://www.harborfreight.com/wirele...tem-62447.html

or
? whatever name it is sold under.

I want to modify it for my special application.

Phil Hobbs September 20th 18 09:20 PM

Need schematic

On 9/19/18 9:38 PM, OGER wrote:
Need the schematic for

Â* 4VWIN Wireless Home Security Driveway Alarm
Â*Â*Â*Â*https://www.amazon.com/4VWIN-Wireles...e+door+monitor

or
Â* Harbor Freight Home Security Driveway Alarm
Â*Â*Â*Â*https://www.harborfreight.com/wirele...tem-62447.html

or
Â* ?Â* whatever name it is sold under.

I want to modify it for my special application.

Such as an IED, maybe?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

amdx[_3_] September 21st 18 02:42 AM

Need schematic

On 9/19/2018 8:38 PM, OGER wrote:
Need the schematic for

Â* 4VWIN Wireless Home Security Driveway Alarm
Â*Â*Â*Â*https://www.amazon.com/4VWIN-Wireles...e+door+monitor

or
Â* Harbor Freight Home Security Driveway Alarm
Â*Â*Â*Â*https://www.harborfreight.com/wirele...tem-62447.html

or
Â* ?Â* whatever name it is sold under.

I want to modify it for my special application.

I had the original Harbor Freight unit pretty well figured out,
and made several modifications.
Then they went to surface mount parts and changed the type of circuit,
and the parts considerably!
I gave up on deciphering the new unit.
If you get info, I'm interested.
Mikek

Neon John September 24th 18 09:51 PM

Need schematic

On Thu, 20 Sep 2018 16:20:48 -0400, Phil Hobbs
wrote:

Such as an IED, maybe?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

On my website is the design and firmware for a very small countdown
timer that could indeed be misused as a detonator. I designed it as
an option board for the Roy induction heater and have now adapted it
to time the heat on our Annie, the brass annealer for people who
reload ammo.

I refuse to be a fear-monger and refuse to punish legitimate users by
taking down the design because of a theoretical misuse scenario.

Proposing such a scenario as if it's actually probable is beyond the
pale. After all, ordinary burglar alarm PIR detector, microswitches,
vibration sensor (another burglar alarm device) and any number of
devices can be misused.

If you were joking, it wasn't funny. Enough fear mongering and you
end up with something like the Communist Republic of California where
you're not free to do much of anything other than smoke a blunt or be
queer.

On a lighter note, I'm kicked around this question in my mind for many
years. "What would it take to make a totally non-disarmable bomb?"
Since I'm now retired, maybe I'll take a go at it. Not with actual
explosives, of course. Maybe a big red LED that spells out "Boom".
Hmmm, maybe I could get a competition going, similar to battlebots.

Hmmmm,
John
John DeArmond
http://www.neon-john.com
http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN
See website for email address

[email protected] September 25th 18 01:30 PM

Need schematic

On Monday, September 24, 2018 at 4:52:07 PM UTC-4, Neon John wrote:

"What would it take to make a totally non-disarmable bomb?"

There are very nearly an infinity of ways, none of which are terribly complex. The issue with bombs is that they are often overly complex - and it is the complexity that becomes their weakness. If you know how to 'stand' an egg, you are already half-way there.

Now, if you want a non-disarmable bomb that will also go boom only and exactly when asked (unless a disarm attempt is made), that is a different problem.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA

Cursitor Doom[_4_] September 26th 18 01:00 AM

Need schematic

On Mon, 24 Sep 2018 16:51:58 -0400, Neon John wrote:

On a lighter note, I'm kicked around this question in my mind for many
years. "What would it take to make a totally non-disarmable bomb?"
Since I'm now retired, maybe I'll take a go at it. Not with actual
explosives, of course. Maybe a big red LED that spells out "Boom".
Hmmm, maybe I could get a competition going, similar to battlebots.

Hmmmm,
John John DeArmond http://www.neon-john.com http://www.tnduction.com
Tellico Plains, Occupied TN See website for email address

The threat posed by ever more powerful cheap lasers from China is
something the authorities appear to be overlooking.

And then there are all those folks designing their own viruses aided by
cheap PCR machines, also from China, that need looking into urgently.

DLUNU September 26th 18 03:34 AM

Need schematic

Cursitor Doom wrote in news:poei61$3kk$2@dont-
email.me:

[...]

Consumers have access to consumer grade goods. AMD makes their new
Ryzen CPU for consumers with like 16 cores or such.

The stuff the pros and the supercomputer builders use have 32 cores
for 64 process threads. I will be building a waveform analyzer using
the 2990WX. They are like $1800 each. PCR machines? They don't
require much.

Remember "Sneakers"? The future is quantum decryption.

John Larkin[_4_] September 27th 18 05:13 AM

Need schematic

wrote:

[...]

All these goofy laws would be oppressive if many were actually
enforced.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

lunatic fringe electronics