Old September 14th 18, 12:15 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Kutztown XXXIX

On Thursday, September 13, 2018 at 5:18:38 PM UTC-4, John Robertson wrote:

Ever see any early 1970s GE portable TV? I am looking for the B&W 15"
thin sets, tube chassis, turret tuners...

Can't guarantee there will be one there this year - but there are always a few dozen (at least) TVs ranging from water-lens very early units through Predictas. And parts, sometimes CRTs.

Go to the radio venue and post a "Wanted at Kutztown". You might get lucky.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Old September 14th 18, 12:58 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

I deliberately do not load up on cash to reduce the likelihood that I will add to the clutter in my place. Even so, I have had boat anchors follow me home from both TRW and Foothill/DeAnza.

I bring enough cash to cover basic needs - food, soda, beer, etc. And I bring my culls and duplicates to sell. Not many, but a few. What I generate from selling becomes the source for 'things new'. It is a dead-certain fact that there is nothing I *need*, and I try to operate with that in mind. Not always successfully, I might add.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA
Old September 14th 18, 01:01 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

https://www.google.com/search?q=ATM+... 2i829!4f13.1

The Show Venue is Renningers Antique and Farmers' Market on Noble Street. There is an ATM on-site, as well as a number nearby.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA