DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony ICF-273L radio alarm clock service manual. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/615447-sony-icf-273l-radio-alarm-clock-service-manual.html)

Ian Field July 24th 18 09:09 PM

Sony ICF-273L radio alarm clock service manual.

Someone here seems much better at finding service manuals than me.

AFAICR: its just a web page with a well hidden button to download it.

Thanks for any help.

John-Del[_2_] July 25th 18 08:35 PM

On Tuesday, July 24, 2018 at 4:09:38 PM UTC-4, Ian Field wrote:
Someone here seems much better at finding service manuals than me.

AFAICR: its just a web page with a well hidden button to download it.

Thanks for any help.

You might be thinking of:

https://elektrotanya.com/

But I doubt Sony ever produced a service manual for such a cheap item. They're on ebay in the $20 range.