Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Emerson VCT120

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for this TV/VCR combo and have had no luck finding it. Let me know if you know where I could find one for sale. Thank you for your time, everyone.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 4:12:27 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for this TV/VCR combo and have had no luck finding it. Let me know if you know where I could find one for sale. Thank you for your time, everyone.

Why? Unless it's custom fit into a camper there's no reason to own that toilet. Even if it is, you'd be better off having someone retrofit something else.

If you must have a TV/VCR combo, Panasonic is the only company that ever consistently made a good TV and good VCR and put them both in one cabinet.