Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Fun With Tubes, for oldschool

You might enjoy this?

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/...bes/index.html

--
Adrian C
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 04/03/2018 09:59 AM, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
You might enjoy this?

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/...bes/index.html

I corresponded via email with that site's owner a couple times many
years ago he was always very polite and enthusiastic and seemed glad
some younger people who weren't born yet in the "tube era" were checking
out his material
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
says...

On 04/03/2018 09:59 AM, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
You might enjoy this?

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/...bes/index.html

I corresponded via email with that site's owner a couple times many
years ago he was always very polite and enthusiastic and seemed glad
some younger people who weren't born yet in the "tube era" were checking
out his material

See also (if in UK): http://www.tnmoc.org/news/upcoming-events/valve-
workshop-returns

Mike.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2018/04/03 6:59 AM, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
You might enjoy this?

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/...bes/index.html

I need MORE interesting sites to visit? Well, this is certainly one of them!

Thanks,

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com