DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fun With Tubes, for oldschool (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/608255-fun-tubes-oldschool.html)

Adrian Caspersz April 3rd 18 03:59 PM

Fun With Tubes, for oldschool

You might enjoy this?

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/...bes/index.html

--
Adrian C

Bitrex April 4th 18 08:28 PM

Fun With Tubes, for oldschool

On 04/03/2018 09:59 AM, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
You might enjoy this?

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/...bes/index.html

I corresponded via email with that site's owner a couple times many
years ago he was always very polite and enthusiastic and seemed glad
some younger people who weren't born yet in the "tube era" were checking
out his material

Mike Coon[_2_] April 4th 18 11:11 PM

Fun With Tubes, for oldschool

In article ,
says...

On 04/03/2018 09:59 AM, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
You might enjoy this?

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/...bes/index.html

I corresponded via email with that site's owner a couple times many
years ago he was always very polite and enthusiastic and seemed glad
some younger people who weren't born yet in the "tube era" were checking
out his material

See also (if in UK): http://www.tnmoc.org/news/upcoming-events/valve-
workshop-returns

Mike.

John Robertson April 4th 18 11:15 PM

On 2018/04/03 6:59 AM, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
You might enjoy this?

http://www.angelfire.com/electronic/...bes/index.html

I need MORE interesting sites to visit? Well, this is certainly one of them!

Thanks,

John :-#)#

John's Jukes Ltd.
(604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
www.flippers.com