DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   What is the thread size for screws to mount a HDD or Floppy drive? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/602584-re-what-thread-size-screws-mount-hdd-floppy-drive.html)

[email protected] December 30th 17 10:12 AM

Mr. Man-wai Chang wrote:
On 6/12/2017 9:44 AM, wrote:
What is the thread size for screws to mount a HDD or Floppy drive?

I know they are very small, and vary in length, but I think they are all
the same thickness and thread pitch. I need to see if I can get these at
a local hardware store, or else I will have to go to ebay.

Anyone know the specs on them?

Did you attempt a Google Search using keywords? :)

https://www.google.com.hk/search?q=c...ew+thread+size

And don't forget about Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...mputer+chassis

Are you measuring in trade or metric? There's a conversion chart he

-- http://elginfasteners.com/resources/...lt-conversion/