DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   samsung refrigerator RB36j8 inverter type compressor problem (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/601175-samsung-refrigerator-rb36j8-inverter-type-compressor-problem.html)

[email protected] December 3rd 17 06:23 PM

samsung refrigerator RB36j8 inverter type compressor problem

Please i am working on a samsung Refrigerator which had a problem with the compressor(inverter type). There was a similar working samsung refrigerator (different model) so the Mechanic i was working with swap the compressors but did not work. l tried checking the voltage at all the three terminals feeding the compressor but no voltage (both ac and dc). surprisingly when we fixed another compressor from the same model it worked. What i don't understand is how will the compressor work when no voltage is present? The compressor has three pins which reads 14 ohms all round. Please i will be very happy if the expects here can explain things to me.
Thanks in advance.