DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Switching DC converter ID (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/599710-switching-dc-converter-id.html)

Gareth Magennis[_3_] November 8th 17 09:47 PM

Switching DC converter ID

Hi,

trying to identify an 8 pin SMD DC converter IC.

There are 4 identical circuits on this board converting 12v DC to 5v, 3.3v
etc.

Only marking is AELE.
There is a bar before this, I assume orienting pin1. So [ AELE.

It is in this - no chance of any schematics AFAIK.

https://www.uaudio.com/audio-interfa...-twin-usb.html

Cheers,

Gareth.

legg November 9th 17 05:06 PM

Switching DC converter ID

On Wed, 8 Nov 2017 21:47:05 -0000, "Gareth Magennis"
wrote:

Hi,

trying to identify an 8 pin SMD DC converter IC.

There are 4 identical circuits on this board converting 12v DC to 5v, 3.3v
etc.

Only marking is AELE.
There is a bar before this, I assume orienting pin1. So [ AELE.

It is in this - no chance of any schematics AFAIK.

https://www.uaudio.com/audio-interfa...-twin-usb.html

Cheers,

Gareth.

What is the actual body size. Normal S08 is large enough to carry mfr
logo and part number.

RL