Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default DC motor in cat toy stopped working.

On Tuesday, 26 September 2017 22:28:59 UTC+1, wrote:
wrote:
On Monday, July 17, 2017 at 8:01:38 PM UTC-4, David Farber wrote:

As far as
the live mouse thing, our cats catch plenty of mice and then try to gift
their catches to us. As a result, we've had to decommission the kitty door
to the outside world. Now they can only go out when we let them and then
will only be let back in if they are not bringing anything with them.

Bad move!

Your cats think that you are a particularly incompetent hunter, eat all kinds of weird, smelly, dead food and generally are not very good cats. So, they are trying to feed you, and train you as they would their kittens.

That's really the explanation?

You could ask one, but IME they're inclined to be secretive.

NT