Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HP ;aserjet 4

I have an old one that only prints out a totally black page with just a
shadow of the intended image.
??? Is it the corotron and is it worth reparing? What is the corotron?
Thanks, CP

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

MOP CAP wrote:

I have an old one that only prints out a totally black page with just a
shadow of the intended image.
??? Is it the corotron and is it worth reparing? What is the corotron?
Thanks, CP

https://www.fixyourownprinter.com/

has been very helpful in debugging problems on my laser printers in the
past.

Jon