DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   about nikon's 4s015-119's datasheet (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/590300-about-nikons-4s015-119s-datasheet.html)

[email protected] May 19th 17 04:45 AM

about nikon's 4s015-119's datasheet

hello
i'm repairing a borad ,the board'silkmask is "4s015-119 386sx4".When i open the board's power,the two leds display BB,then change to b1,final ,the leds display "ee,h0,21".I search the internet but i get never informtion. Someone can give me the board's manu or download's url. Thx .

[email protected] May 19th 17 05:02 PM

On Friday, 19 May 2017 04:45:40 UTC+1, wrote:
hello
i'm repairing a borad ,the board'silkmask is "4s015-119 386sx4".When i open the board's power,the two leds display BB,then change to b1,final ,the leds display "ee,h0,21".I search the internet but i get never informtion. Someone can give me the board's manu or download's url. Thx .

Maybe start by telling us what it is & who made it. A very old computer?

NT

[email protected] May 20th 17 11:19 AM

On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 11:45:40 PM UTC-4, wrote:
hello
i'm repairing a borad ,the board'silkmask is "4s015-119 386sx4".When i open the board's power,the two leds display BB,then change to b1,final ,the leds display "ee,h0,21".I search the internet but i get never informtion. Someone can give me the board's manu or download's url. Thx .

You are looking for a schematic, not a datasheet. Schematics are difficult to come by, and this board looks like it's got a few custom ICs on it.

Those boards are all over the internet and all over the lot in price. The cheapest I found is one in Israel for $250 on ebay.

I would try contacting Nikon directly and see if they can offer any tech support.