DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Eyephones, Earphones . . . . :) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/587865-eyephones-earphones.html)

[email protected] March 22nd 17 07:26 PM

Eyephones, Earphones . . . . :)

A young guy was bragging to some guys that he just got a brand new
I-phone. One of the guys replied, "you got an eyephone", and I have an
earphone. That's when an older guy walked up and said, "I got both of
you beat, I got HEADPHONES"...... :)

Bitrex March 22nd 17 08:09 PM

Eyephones, Earphones . . . . :)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/95/77/bc/9577bc4c7ab64e8c6db7428e2878dc1f.jpg

John Robertson March 22nd 17 08:39 PM

Eyephones, Earphones . . . . :)

On 2017/03/22 1:09 PM, bitrex wrote:
On 03/22/2017 03:26 PM, wrote:
A young guy was bragging to some guys that he just got a brand new
I-phone. One of the guys replied, "you got an eyephone", and I have an
earphone. That's when an older guy walked up and said, "I got both of
you beat, I got HEADPHONES"...... :)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/95/77/bc/9577bc4c7ab64e8c6db7428e2878dc1f.jpg

(from the original 1957 ad)

http://www.bonkersinstitute.org/meds...razsenile.html

John

Jeff Layman[_2_] March 23rd 17 10:41 AM

Eyephones, Earphones . . . . :)

On 03/22/2017 03:26 PM, wrote:
A young guy was bragging to some guys that he just got a brand new
I-phone. One of the guys replied, "you got an eyephone", and I have an
earphone. That's when an older guy walked up and said, "I got both of
you beat, I got HEADPHONES"...... :)

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/95/77/bc/9577bc4c7ab64e8c6db7428e2878dc1f.jpg

(from the original 1957 ad)

http://www.bonkersinstitute.org/meds...razsenile.html

How to make the "chemical cosh" acceptable, eh?

But it's still around, and still being used, so it must have been
working well for all these years. And not only in senility; looking at
the other ads on that website it truly seems to be the "universal panacea"!

--

Jeff