Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.satellite.gps,sci.electronics.repair
AL AL is offline

Default What does decent celestial navigation freeware on Androidactually do?

On 12/2/2016 3:24 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/02/2016 01:23 PM, AL wrote:

"Well, I don't think you need that valve replacement, you can just
take 6 meds for life, be tired all the time, be covered with bruises
and die early..."

I have over 20 cardiologists on my list within a 10 mile radius.

We can go to any doc we want whenever we want

At $10 a visit?

Zero co-pay. The Blue Shield Plan F supplementary policy pays
anything that Medicare approves but doesn't pay -- copays,
deductibles, etc.

Ah. The expensive plan F. I also have that available but it is
$300 a month more than I pay. That would buy a lot $10 doctor visits.

I haven't had one of those [GP] for decades.

Your Ahnold's cardiogenius surgeon treats the common cold?

Enough. I'm sure we're both damn glad you're not me. You can
have the last word...

Posted to comp.mobile.android,alt.satellite.gps,sci.electronics.repair

On 12/02/2016 01:23 PM, AL wrote:

"Well, I don't think you need that valve replacement, you can just
take 6 meds for life, be tired all the time, be covered with bruises
and die early..."

I have over 20 cardiologists on my list within a 10 mile radius.

We can go to any doc we want whenever we want

At $10 a visit?

Zero co-pay. The Blue Shield Plan F supplementary policy pays
anything that Medicare approves but doesn't pay -- copays,
deductibles, etc.

Ah. The expensive plan F. I also have that available but it is
$300 a month more than I pay. That would buy a lot $10 doctor visits.

Given the price of fancy surgery etc. we're ahead of the game for the
rest of our lives.

I haven't had one of those [GP] for decades.

Your Ahnold's cardiogenius surgeon treats the common cold?

NOBODY treats the common cold unless you mean with aspirin, Benadryl,
chicken soup, etc. I mean a GOOD GP. My latest one actually is good,
but she works only one day a week. It's fortunate that I'm never sick.

Enough. I'm sure we're both damn glad you're not me. You can
have the last word...

OK, I'll take it!

--
Cheers, Bev
"...and then I'll become a veterinarian because I love children."