Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default How best to dilute gasoline to use in a kitchen sink?

On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 12:16:53 GMT, Wayne Chirnside wrote:

Mineral oil works for me for many types of goop - adhesive.

I like that idea, and will try it.
Especially since a bunch of you use an "oil" to coat the paper labels ahead
of time to "soak" through the paper.

I don't do that since I use water to soak paper labels off.
But the "oil", if it works, would be a great solution.
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 23 Nov 2016 12:48:07 -0800, Bill Martin wrote:

That's called "E85" now... and it is available in califakeia.

That's what I'm currently using.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 18 Nov 2016 19:09:35 -0800 (PST), Ken Layton
wrote:

On Friday, November 18, 2016 at 5:15:14 PM UTC-8, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 19 Nov 2016 00:05:58 -0000 (UTC), Robert Bannon
wrote:

I've found, through decades of experience, that gasoline, which also fails
sometimes, works more often than any other household common chemical.

Lighter fluid, NAPHTHA!

Did you try peanut butter on the labels?

I use common cigarette lighter fluid available everywhere in the tobacco section.

Second that.

RL
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

un-hesive