DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Casio EDB-300AD watch plastic replacement part (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/45991-casio-edb-300ad-watch-plastic-replacement-part.html)

Kalle Heinänen July 18th 04 07:55 PM

Casio EDB-300AD watch plastic replacement part

If anyone happened to have a broken Casio EDB-300AD watch or for some other
reason a plastic piece "H 3" from this watch, I would be very interested in
buying it. The replacement wrist band is very expensive. This "H 3" is a
gray plastic little piece that connects the wrist band and the watch. I lost
it in a little accident.

Please email me: jippo2k --at-- myrealbox.com
or reply to the newsgroup. Thanks!!