Tim Schwartz

Default Sony optical pickup KSS 240A

Andrew,

You can order a genuine KSS-240A from any Sony Parts distributor. I
use Andrews Electronics in California (phone 800-289-0300 or fax
800-289-0301) and I believe they will take a Visa card. Be prepared to
pay around $70. Also, be aware that some machines may have adjustments
that need to be made after replacing the laser to work properly.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics

I need genuine Sony KSS 240A laser pickup. Will pay by Paypal or Visa.

Stephen Sank

I have a bunch of brand new KSS240A pickups that I'd sell for $20 each. Paypal accepted &
preferred.

--
Stephen Sank, Owner & Ribbon Mic Restorer
Talking Dog Transducer Company
"Andrew" wrote in message
m...
I need genuine Sony KSS 240A laser pickup. Will pay by Paypal or Visa.