DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Plustron URC11C-8A (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/45827-plustron-urc11c-8a.html)

cockroach July 8th 04 12:57 PM

Plustron URC11C-8A

I need details on how to set up the remote.
It was in with some gear from my daughter who passed away last year.

Regards

Razza May 16th 05 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cockroach
I need details on how to set up the remote.
It was in with some gear from my daughter who passed away last year.

Regards

I have the manual as a PDF you can me email at put the subject as URC so I know you are not junk mail and I will send it to you
sincerely
Razza

drapers January 6th 06 02:55 PM

Plustron URC11C-8A

--
Razza

Razza,

If you have the manual for the Plustron URC11C-8A Universal Remote
Control, could you please email to me.

Cheers

--
drapers