DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony power supply AC-L200 for monitor CPD-M151 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/45815-sony-power-supply-ac-l200-monitor-cpd-m151.html)

Allan MacLean July 7th 04 07:37 PM

Sony power supply AC-L200 for monitor CPD-M151

I have a failed power supply for the Sony CPD-M151 flat screen monitor.

Power supply (AC-L200) green light flashes on and off every couple of
seconds on no load and faster when the monitor is connected.

I understand failure on these power supplies is a known problem, but I
haven't managed to track down what component is normally to blame - can
anyone help?

Thanks

Allan

figgy October 14th 05 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allan MacLean
I have a failed power supply for the Sony CPD-M151 flat screen monitor.

Power supply (AC-L200) green light flashes on and off every couple of
seconds on no load and faster when the monitor is connected.

I understand failure on these power supplies is a known problem, but I
haven't managed to track down what component is normally to blame - can
anyone help?

Thanks

Allan

Replace the 50v 10uf capacitor and that will get u running m8